Club Wellcraft Forums

Coastal 232 guys...Anyone out there?

Discuss any Wellcraft Coastal Related Topics

Re: Coastal 232 guys...Anyone out there?

Postby seabob4 » January 29th, 2013, 9:42 pm

Captain wrote:Well to top that....I have brisk winds and woman walking around in T-shirts!

So there...LOL

Not exactly a thread, but a post...Image
seabob4

Postby Captain » January 29th, 2013, 11:07 pm

Some day I'll figure out how to do that cool stuff you posted up above...

But until then, it looks like our fearless leader running this forum is back!

Sounds like a hard road for Mike since that bitch Sandy stopped by. He said 90+ days in a hotel, and no where to live.

It hard to conceive where to start when your home is gone.

I grew up summering down the Jersey Shore. Long Beach Island was my home away from home for 12 summers.

Well with Mike closer to the wheel now...we can drive some traffic here so us Wellcraft guys can kinda have our own private lounge! If I knew how to do "anything" with a website like this I would volunteer. I did shoot him a personal email saying I would work to help drive guys here.

I can feel it getting closer...out of the web soon will come some guys post saying "I also have a Coastal 232"! And I will be off and running with a new extended member of the family.
2005 50th Anniversary Edition Coastal 232
"Reel-Lax!"
Beaching, boating, or bikini watching every weekend!
Captain

Postby seabob4 » January 29th, 2013, 11:24 pm

I will post elsewhere on the forum...about all the stupid, silly, inane, whatever you want to call it stuff that makes a forum a little more fun...UNLIKE THT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
seabob4

Postby Captain » January 30th, 2013, 7:17 am

Just checked...sad, but this thread we have been running is the hottest one on the CW!
"Reel-Lax!"
Captain

Postby seabob4 » January 30th, 2013, 12:39 pm

Captain wrote:Just checked...sad, but this thread we have been running is the hottest one on the CW!

But it is running!!! There will be more, it will just take some time.

Members who join that are used to the THT bullshit when someone asks a legitimate question and are pretty much made to feel like a piece of shit because they asked it might feel a little gun shy when "venturing out in public". Remember, the only "stupid" question is the one you DON'T ask!

You should check out Classic Aquasport, http://www.classicaquasport.com/phpbb3/ ... 84d7f6a7d9, we've been around for a while (this will be 8 years, will be 6 for me in May), it is the way an owner's forum should work. We all look out for one another, we help wherever and however we can, and we answer the simplest and most trivial questions without any bullshit, trying to both solve the OP's problem along with throwing in a little education as well as the reasons behind our answers. I have gained countless numbers of valuable friends from that site, we fish together, sometimes hang out together, just the best site out there...

But obviously, it took some time. So will this place. But more who join, the better it will be...

Now, if I could only get Mike to upload some decent smileys, I wouldn't have to over to my pb smiley's album and drag out one like this...Image
seabob4

Postby Captain » February 24th, 2013, 10:30 pm

Still no 232 guys out there? :?
"Reel-Lax!"
Captain

Previous

Return to Wellcraft Coastal