[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Club Wellcraft Forums • View topic - Another WC owner...

Club Wellcraft Forums

Another WC owner...

Discuss any Wellcraft Fisherman Related Topics

Another WC owner...

Postby BonusCup » January 26th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Just found this site and wanted to stop in and say hi. I've got a 1998 210ccf and live in the Tampa Bay, Fl area. Hoping this site takes off and can learn a bunch and contribute if I can.
BonusCup

Re: Another WC owner...

Postby seabob4 » January 26th, 2013, 11:15 pm

Welcome aboard, BC!!!My initials, BTW...

210 CCF, the sister to the Aquasport 205 Osprey. Good little boat, didn't wire too many of them, but have worked on several in my post WC days. How is she doing? Electrically, keep an eye out for the big blue plug underneath the helm...

And I guess I'm trying (along with Captain (Bill)) to get this site going as well. Going over to THT now to start a new thread there...
seabob4

Postby BonusCup » January 27th, 2013, 9:25 am

Overall, she's doing really good. Just some minor things here and there. Just put an Airmar T/D on and have to do some minor adjustments. Lose sonar when I get on plane. Want to replace all switches and breakers real soon.

Bob, you actually did some minor work for me a little while ago. I believe you got rid of that blue plug for me.
BonusCup

Postby seabob4 » January 27th, 2013, 8:27 pm

seabob4

Postby BonusCup » January 28th, 2013, 9:11 am

You've got a great memory, Bob! Rubrail is still tight, no vibrations. From the other site I can see you've been pretty busy lately. Good for you. You do really good work.
BonusCup

Postby seabob4 » January 28th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Thank you Sir! I knew I recognized that screen name...

And, yes, I am VERY busy...which is good!!! Have to go out and "play" now...
seabob4

Return to Wellcraft Fisherman