[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Club Wellcraft Forums • View topic - just joined

Club Wellcraft Forums

just joined

Discuss any Wellcraft Fisherman Related Topics

just joined

Postby bice0004 » January 11th, 2013, 10:17 pm

I just joined. I've been looking for a wellcraft owners forum since I bought my current boat last spring, a 1999 230 Fisherman. I'm located in MN and can't wait for all this ice to melt to get back out on the water. Here are a couple pics of my boat out on Lake Superior.

Wellcraft 4.jpg
Wellcraft 4.jpg (335.8 KiB) Viewed 8111 times

Wellcraft 1.jpg
Wellcraft 1.jpg (501.15 KiB) Viewed 8111 times
bice0004

Re: just joined

Postby Walleye Guy » January 13th, 2013, 9:27 am

Welcome aboard bice0004. I've got the '00 19 foot Fisherman on Lake Erie with a 115 Johnson.
Walleye Guy

Postby seabob4 » January 15th, 2013, 11:37 pm

Well I remember the 230 hull #1! She was the replacement for the 220/240 CCFs. BIG hull, but was never too fond of the attempt at the berth inside the console...

Wired quite a few of them...
seabob4

Postby bice0004 » January 16th, 2013, 12:06 am

yeah, the berth is a little useless for sleeping. I'm 6' 2" and I would have to lay diagonally to fit and that still would be cramped. I mainly use it for gear storage which it is useful for and has quite a bit of room. It helps keep the decks from getting cluttered. Also, the kids like to play in there away when they get tired in the sun.
bice0004

Return to Wellcraft Fisherman